Thursday 30 October 2014

Running Away


Brand New SGR Poetry

Please check it out On This Link - http://reckyzrose.blogspot.co.uk/

Running Away

Running away from all the pains in my chest
I am feeling hurt also depressed
My family tell me I am stress
The doctors are saying your a mental mess
I lost my flat in a big flame
Predicted it would happen from the wrods of my mother
A spirit from god in the heaven skies
Showing me the truth without no lies
Seeing the things that hurt me inside
Everything is raw there no where to hide
The powerful hurts also make me cry
Why is my life been a living lie
This is the truth i have to faces
No room for love i just see the hate
This is so dark I need to escape
I found heaven in a spiritual space

Written By Reckyz Rose

Created By Reckyz Rose

SGR Poetry

No comments:

Post a Comment